Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, December 5, 2014

Singapore

3:53 PM
Singapore trip #1
I was so excited about going to Singapore. Singapore is a great place to visit. It has a lot of tourist places that are beautiful. My first thought it about Singapore is clean, respect and obedience. I don’t know why but that is what I think about Singapore.

I enjoyed the flight the most. I sat beside Kelly and Kenny. We kept on joking around but one of the teachers came and told us to sleep. I was being naughty so I pretended to sleep. Unfortunately I fell a sleep and when I wake up we arrived. I was still naughty in the airport. I went inside the toilet and saw a tablet for feedbacks. I pressed on unsatisfied and put my reason as stinky toilet. 

We went to the hotel and my roommate Kelly, Kenny and I check out the room and we get ready to sleep. I was amazed by the room. The four days in Singapore continued with me being a naughty girl.

I didn’t sleep at night because I can’t sleep. In the end, when I arrive in Indonesia I slept for the whole 2 Days as if I fainted. It was really tiring. 
–carina-

Singapore trip #2 


It was in 2012, where it is a bright sunny morning when my family and we went to Singapore. Because it was family holiday trip and my dad, my brother and I want surprise my Mom for her birthday. So, my mom told us to pack up all our stuff so we could go directly in the next morning. 

So I bring headphones, phone, iPod, books, clothes and other. So, my family and I use the taxi to go to the Soekarno Hatta Airport. My flight departure is at 8 o’clock in the morning. We arrived at the Changi Airport in Singapore. 

After we arrive, we went to our hotel and put our stuff there. So we can go to the famous mall called by “Takashimaya”. We bought some stuff like stationery, bags, and book. 

We already have tired and we have so much fun and we wish we could go there all the time
- agy-
Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 komentar:

 
Toggle Footer